We prepare you to face and clear the embassy examinations successfully within a short span of time. Our courses are highly customized. Each level will take 2 to 3 months in the normal case and one month on fast track basis as a crash course. You can choose from Normal and crash courses depending upon your time constraints. We have established a highly sophisticated infrastructure, modern classrooms, experienced and expert faculty. We also prepare students for MA German Entrance Exam.
German ….. Level A1
This is the entry level in the series of examinations stipulated by the German Embassy for aspiring foreigners immigrating to Germany. We guide you step by step in all the aspects of Grammar, Vocabulary, accent & Pronunciation, speaking and writing. Within a few sessions, you will be able to form simple sentences in German. Our faculties take care of your initial mistakes and correct them immediately. By the time you complete the level A1, your German language proficiency would have reached much beyond A1. Our aim is to equip you exactly with the language skills as required for the German embassy tests. The training also gives you the freedom to interact fluently in German Language right from the first day you step into a German speaking country.
At the Completion of Course A1, you will be able to
- Have basic level Grammar understanding
- Write simple conversations and emails
- Introduce yourself, explain your educational and family background etc
- Understand and interpret basic spoken German
German ….. Level A2
Here, you will start exploring the German language intensively. You will be able to build fairly complex sentences which are grammatically accurate. You will be trained on skill sets related to
- Intermediate level German Grammar
- Advanced vocabulary , comprehension and effective usage of German language for interpersonal and group communications
- Basic level of multiple accent and dialects understanding
- Documentation and correspondences in German Language
At the Completion of Course A2, you will be
- Equipped with intermediate level Grammar skills
- Able to manage the German Language email and telephonic communications fairly independently
- Able to analyze and interpret German Language conversations
- Able to prepare minutes of the meeting, write and communicate meeting schedules, task list etc with team ,members and seniors
German ….. Level B1
Here, you start communicating in German language independently. You will clear understanding of the various accents and pronunciations. You will be able to understand German language radio broadcasting, Interpret, comment on TV Programmes and write basic level reviews about German Newspaper articles. We will equip you with the basic ability handle most of your everyday professional conversations fluently.
At the Completion of Course B1, you will be
- Equipped with basics of advanced level Grammar
- Capable of completely understanding the standard German language accent and pronunciation
- Capable of organizing and conducting professional level meetings in German Language
- Establishing a firm linguistics base which will simplify your further learning process
At the end of Course DELF A2 you will be able to ………
German ….. Level B2
- At this level you will naturally start understanding many complex texts, audio and visual content easily. This is the stage where our experienced faculties bring in the Consistency into your listening, reading, understanding, translating and interpreting complex content. You will be able to understand and comment on complex subjects like social responsibility, environmental awareness etc fluently without mistakes. You will be able to participate in group discussions independently in your area of specialization, example, Medicine, Engineering, Automotive sector etc. Trade Fair Management is one of the hot selling jobs in the European market today. There is an increasing demand for German speaking professionals from the Indian sub continent which is expected to increase in the coming years. We at the Swiss School of Language aim to make you functionally FIT in Deutsch to meet and excel all the professional expectations in the European job market today.
At the Completion of Course B2, you will be
- Equipped completely with Advanced Level German Grammar
- Able to prepare professional presentations in German Language and manage the corporate level meetings, seminars, conferences and Trade Fairs.
- Able to translate and interpret your everyday professional documents and communications effectively
MA German Entrance examination preparation
We prepare you completely for successfully clearing the MA German Entrance test conducted by various universities like the Delhi University (DU). The course covers the following areas step by step.
- Understanding and interpreting Complex German Literature from the pre and post world war II Era
- Complete understanding of various German Authors like Goethe, Hermann Hesse and many others from the classical, medieval and modern era
- Understanding and commenting on various German Language related artistic elements like Poetry, art and paint, music etc
- Interpreting and writing comments and professional reviews on the works from famous German philosophers, scientists and psychologists like Nietzsche, Sigmund Freud, Albert Einstein etc
- Write complex articles, stories , abstract theory and commentaries on various technical and non technical subjects in German independently
At the end of the Course, you will be well equipped German language communication and analytical techniques to clear the MA Entrance test in the first attempt without any hassles.